Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, ANDRAWS ART and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ANDRAWS ART. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. ANDRAWS ART makes every effort to ensure that workshops for every participant take place in a pleasant and safe manner. Attending a workshop is at the participant’s own risk.
You must not:
Republish material from ANDRAWS ART without consent
Sell, rent or sub-license material from ANDRAWS ART without consent
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ANDRAWS ART without consent
Redistribute content from ANDRAWS ART without consent
These terms and conditions are applicable on all purchases that ANDRAWS ART provides. Workshop attendants agree with these terms and conditions.
1. Acceptance of terms and conditions
By completing the registration form for a particular workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below and they will be incorporated into the contract between us . You will ensure that your employees, partners, agents, contractors, subcontractors and any other person attending the Workshop on your behalf shall comply with these Terms. The Contract is formed when we send you a booking confirmation.
All tickets for the Workshop shall be non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend the Workshop for any reason you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with the name of a substitute to attend the Workshop on your behalf and on receipt of this email we shall make such substitution and allow the substitute access to the Workshop. Date transfer to another workshop date is not possible.
For prints and originals (but not custom paintings), I gladly accept refunds. You can send back your prints 14 days after receiving them and I will issue a full refund. Refunds will be on your own expense.
I do not accept returns of Custom original art.
– There may be circumstances in which we need to cancel the Workshop. In such circumstances, we will provide you with a full refund of the amount of the Registration Fee that you have paid to us and we will make every effort to provide you with such refund within 60 days of the date of cancellation.
– ANDRAWS ART has the right to cancel the workshop in case of less than 4 attendees or other circumstances. A full refund will be provided in case of cancellation by ANDRAWS ART and it will be announced at least three days in advance.
4. Postponement or change of venue
There may be circumstances in which we need to postpone the Workshop or change the venue at which Workshop is to be held and if we do, we shall advise you of this as soon as we possibly can. If we need to postpone the workshop you will get an option to attend or get a full refund. If we replace the venue and it is more than 5 km away from the publicised venue, you can contact us to get a full refund.
5. Your obligations
– If you act in any way which in our opinion is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person at the Workshop, you will be required to leave the Workshop and we shall not be liable to refund your Registration Fee or any other payment.
– You must comply at all times with the health and safety policy of the venue. You must comply with all requests from us or the venue with regard to health and safety and failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the workshop (in which case no refund will be provided). You may not bring any equipment or items of a hazardous or dangerous nature to the Workshop.
– You shall not cause any damage to any part of the venue (including outside areas, and all inside walls, flooring, fixtures and fittings). You are solely liable for any damage caused by you, your employees, contractors, sub-contractors and agents to any such area of the venue and shall fully reimburse us in relation to any damage so caused.
– You must keep your personal belongings with you at all times and we accept no liability for any damage to, loss of or theft of any of your belongings or other items brought to the Workshop by you.
6. Promotional materials and materials at the Workshop
–You agree that we may include your details in any promotional materials relating to the Workshop and/or any materials used at the Workshop. We are not liable for errors or omissions contained in such information.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for any such promotional materials and any materials used at the Workshop (including course notes, slides, brochures, articles and case studies) belongs to us and may not be reproduced in any medium without our prior written consent.
–You may use such materials for your own personal purposes only and may not reproduce, publish or deal with such materials in any way for any commercial use.
– It is not allowed to broadcast images live or post videos for longer than 5 minutes via social media or other distribution channels without permission.
7. Workshop tickets
We shall not send you tickets for the workshop. We will have your name on the attendee list and if you have paid the Registration Fee you shall be provided with access to the Workshop.
8. Image and portrait rights
– ANDRAWS ART can make recordings during workshops (photos, videos and also audio). It is possible that a participant is recognizable on these images. ANDRAWS ART has the right to use these images, for example for marketing purposes, websites and social media. By participating in a workshop, the participant gives permission to ANDRAWS ART to use these images. If for some reason you don’t like a picture or a video that you are in, please contact me to discuss this further.
– It is permitted to take photos of images and to publish them via personal social media (without commercial purposes). It is also allowed to take photos during a workshop that can be shared via personal social media.
Thank you for readinIf you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.