Time & Location
Mar 08, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+1
About the Event
Are you looking for a fun and creative way to spend your evening? Join me for our next online watercolor workshop where we will be painting a windmill in a loose and modern watercolor technique.
In this class, you will learn the basics of watercolor painting. We'll be focusing on how to create a loose and modern style, perfect for capturing the famous UNESCO heritage - Kinderjijk
Good to know:
- This workshop is meant for beginners, but all levels are welcome
- The video recording will be added to my website after a few days and you will be able to watch it as a recording for 30 days
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive access once you book your spot
- The workshop will be divided into three parts: introduction (learning about materials and basic techniques) ~ 10min, sketching and painting the image ~ 40min , and Q&A ~ 10min.
- You can buy one ticket or a monthy subscription (14.95EUR), but with a monthly subscription you have access to my previous workshop recordings, as well as future online live workshops. The monthly subscription can be canceled at any time!
- Watercolor paper (A4 or similar)
- Watercolors - I used the following colors: Cobalt blue, Sepia, Golden Ochre, SAP green, white watercolor/white gouache. You can use these colors or pick the ones you like the most.
- Watercolor round brush size12-14 and a small round brush for details (size 1/2/4)
- Printed line sketch. You can find it here.
- Water container
- Masking tape
- Mixing palette
- Soft graphite pencil or charcoal
- Kneaded eraser
- Optional: Rigid board to tape the paper to
Price: free for members or 9.95EUR/ticket
The workshop will take place at 6PM Central European Summer Time (Amsterdam, the Netherlands). If you are not in the Central European timezone, you can check this website to make sure you correctly convert the time to your local timezone.
If you are interested in learning how to paint with watercolors in your free time and you want to share your work and support others, you can also join my Facebook group "Watercolor Workshops with Andraws"
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
If you have the membership you have 100% discount. In order to get access to the class, you still have to book your free ticket. A link for the workshop will automatically be sent to you by email, after reserving your spot.