Time & Location
About the Event
As many of you asked, I prepared a new watercolor workshop where I will teach you how to create quick and loose watercolor leaves. We are only going to use two colors and I will show you how to paint these beautiful illustrations with just one brush stroke!
Good to know:
- The workshop is meant for beginners.
- The video recording will be available few days after the workshop and you will be able to watch it for one month.
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive access once you book your ticket.
- Watercolor paper (2 sheets of paper A5 size), preferably 100% cotton
- Watercolors - I only used two colors, Payne's Grey and Sap Green, but you can use any other color combination
- Watercolor round brush size 6/7/8
- Water container
- Masking tape
- Mixing palette
Price: 15 EUR
The workshop will take place at 6PM Central European Time (Amsterdam, the Netherlands). If you are not in the Central European timezone, you can check this website to make sure you correctly convert the time to your local timezone.
If you are interested in learning how to paint with watercolors in your free time and you want to share your work and support others, you can also join my Facebook group "Watercolor Workshops with Andraws"
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
- Watercolor leaves- Workshop€15VAT included€15VAT included0€0