Time & Location
Nov 22, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+1
About the Event
Join my online workshop and let's paint together a loose floral bouquet.
During this English workshop, you will learn watercolor techniques and tricks. I will show you how to paint this illustration step-by-step and, in the end, I will answer all questions you have regarding the painting process. Don’t worry: you can use what you learn here to paint other subjects too!
Good to know:
- All levels are welcome
- The video recording will be added to my website after a few days and you will be able to watch it as a recording
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive access once you book your spot
- The workshop will be divided into three parts: introduction (learning about materials and basic techniques) ~ 20min, sketching and painting the image ~ 1h , and Q&A ~ 10min.
- You can buy one ticket or a monthy subscription (14.95EUR), but with a monthly subscription you have access to my previous workshop recordings, as well as future online live workshops. The monthly subscription can be canceled at any time!
- Watercolor paper (A4 or similar), cold-pressed or rough texture
- Watercolors - I used cadmium red, cadmium orange, cadmium yellow, alizarin crimson, SAP green, Payne's gray. You can use these colors or pick the ones you like the most.
- Watercolor round brush size 6/7/8, a large soft watercolor brush for the background and a small round brush for details (size 0/1/2)
- Water container
- Masking tape
- Mixing palette
- Kneaded eraser
- Optional: Rigid board to tape the paper to, white gouache / white gel pen
Price: free for members or 9.95EUR/ticket
The workshop will take place at 6PM Central European Summer Time (Amsterdam, the Netherlands). If you are not in the Central European timezone, you can check this website to make sure you correctly convert the time to your local timezone.
If you are interested in learning how to paint with watercolors in your free time and you want to share your work and support others, you can also join my Facebook group "Watercolor Workshops with Andraws"
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
If you have the membership you have 100% discount. In order to get access to the class, you still have to book your free ticket. A link for the workshop will automatically be sent to you by email, after reserving your spot.