Time & Location
May 27, 2021, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
Probably one of the most commonly asked questions in my workshops is "how can I loosen up my watercolors?"
Watercolor is a versatile medium, perfect for making free-flowing artwork. It is all about enjoying the process of creating, not just worrying about the final result. Using florals as our subject, we will create a loose and colorful artwork, without creating a pencil sketch in advance. Come and enjoy this relaxing, no-pressure style painting experience!
I will guide you through the entire process and mindset so that in the end you will have your own personal piece of watercolor art, ready to frame!
During this English workshop, you will learn watercolor techniques and tricks. I will show you how to paint this illustration step-by-step and, in the end, I will answer all questions you have regarding the painting process. Don’t worry: you can use what you learn here to paint anything, from landscapes to portraits.
Good to know:
- The workshop is meant for beginners/intermediate.
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive access once you book your ticket.
- The workshop will be divided into three parts: introduction (learning about materials and basic techniques) ~ 30min, and painting the loose florals ~ 2.15h, and Q&A ~ 15min.
- 300g/cm2 Watercolor paper (A4 size or similar)
- Watercolor pans or tubes - I recommend Windsor and Newton Cotman set of 12
- Watercolor brushes - size 2 and 6
- Paper tape
- Water container
- Mixing palette
- Black liner (permanent and waterproof) - size: 0.1/0.2 (OPTIONAL)
- White gel pen (OPTIONAL)
Price: 25 EUR
If you are interested in learning how to paint with watercolors in your free time and you want to share your work and support others, you can also join my Facebook group "Watercolor Workshops with Andraws":
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
Loose Bouquet - ONLINE