Time & Location
Jul 15, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
Who doesn't like the fresh look of a lemon tree? Come and learn how to paint these zesty lemons using watercolors! It can be the perfect colorful detail for your kitchen or living room, made entirely by you!
Join my online workshop and I will guide you through the entire painting process so that in the end you will have your own personal piece of watercolor art, ready to frame!
During this English workshop, you will learn watercolor techniques and tricks. I will show you how to paint this illustration step-by-step and, in the end, I will answer all questions you have regarding the painting process. Don’t worry: you can use what you learn here to paint anything, from landscapes to portraits.
Good to know:
- The workshop is meant for beginners.
- The video recording will be available few days after the workshop and you will be able to watch it for one month.
- You will need to have the basic materials already prepared for our workshop. You can find a list of what you need here.
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive access once you book your ticket.
- Make sure you have the sketch I prepared for you already printed out. You can find the sketch here. We will use this for transferring the line drawing to our watercolor paper.
- The workshop will be divided into three parts: introduction (learning about materials and basic techniques) ~ 15min, sketching and painting the image ~ 1.5h, and Q&A ~ 15min.
Price: 25 EUR
The workshop will take place at 6PM Central European Time (Amsterdam, the Netherlands). If you are not in the Central European timezone, you can check this website to make sure you correctly convert the time to your local timezone.
If you are interested in learning how to paint with watercolors in your free time and you want to share your work and support others, you can also join my Facebook group "Watercolor Workshops with Andraws"
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
Lemon branch - Workshop