Hello Fall! - Amsterdam
Time & Location
About the Event
For some, fall is that cold, rainy season, but it doesn't have to be just like that! I invite you for my new watercolor workshop where we will paint beautiful illustrations in the warm and cozy tones of fall! I will help you create unique compositions with flowers, leaves or pumpkins, either way, you will be going home with your own personal piece of watercolor art!
During this English workshop, you will spend 3 hours learning water color techniques and tricks. Don’t worry: you can use what you learn here to paint anything water color style, from landscapes to portraits.
Good to know: all the materials, as well as some drinks, will be provided. The minimum age for participation is 13 years old. T
I wish for everybody to feel safe and stay healthy, so there are regulations which will be put into place.
· Face mask is mandatory during the workshop;
· Hand sanitation before entering the studio;
· There will be a space of at least 1.5m between you young artists (unless you are from the same household, in which case you can sit side by side);
· All art supplies will be carefully disinfected before handout.
Price: 55 EUR
If you show symptoms or you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please let me know in advance - you can skip this workshop and use your ticket for a future session.
The workshop can be cancelled in case of new Government decisions regarding Covid-19 - in this case the tickets will be refunded.
If you have any other questions, please contact me!
- Hello Fall! - workshop€55€550€0