Time & Location
Jun 24, 2021, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
Goldfish is a very lovely and fun object to paint in watercolor, especially if you are a beginner and you want to learn the basic watercolor techniques
Join my online workshop and I will guide you through the entire painting process so that in the end you will have your own personal piece of watercolor art, ready to frame!
During this English workshop, you will learn watercolor techniques and tricks. I will show you how to paint this illustration step-by-step and, in the end, I will answer all questions you have regarding the painting process. Don’t worry: you can use what you learn here to paint anything, from landscapes to portraits.
Good to know:
- The workshop is meant for beginners.
- You will need to have the basic materials already prepared for our workshop. You can find a list of what you need here.
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive access once you book your ticket.
- Make sure you have the sketch I prepared for you already printed out. You can find the sketch here. We will use this for transferring the line drawing to our watercolor paper.
- The workshop will be divided into three parts: introduction (learning about materials and basic techniques) ~ 15min, sketching and painting the image ~ 2.30h, and Q&A ~ 15min.
Price: 25 EUR
If you are interested in learning how to paint with watercolors in your free time and you want to share your work and support others, you can also join my Facebook group "Watercolor Workshops with Andraws":
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
Goldfish - Watercolor workshop