Fall Watercolor Workshop - ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
For some, fall is that cold, rainy season, but it doesn't have to be just like that! I invite you for my new watercolor online workshop where we will paint a beautiful illustration in the warm and cozy tones of fall! I will guide you through the entire process of painting a floral pumpkin illustration, either way, in the end you will have your own personal piece of watercolor art, ready to frame!
During this English workshop, you will be learning watercolor techniques and tricks. I will show you step by step how to paint this illustration and in the end I will answer all question you have regarding the painting process. Don’t worry: you can use what you learn here to paint anything water color style, from landscapes to portraits.
Good to know:
- The workshop is meant for beginners.
- You will need to have the basic materials already prepared for our workshop, You can check here what you need.
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive an access link three days before the workshop.
- Make sure you will have the sketch I prepared for you already printed out. You can find the sketch here. We will use this for transfering the line drawing to our watercolor paper.
- The workshop will be divided in three parts: introduction (learning about materials and basic techniques) ~ 30min, sketching and painting the pumpkin illustration ~ 1.45h and Q&A in the end ~ 15min.
- I recommend you to have your camera and microphone on during the workshop. This way, you can show me your painting and ask questions.
Price: 25 EUR
If you have any other questions, please contact me!
- Fall Workshop - ONLINE€25VAT included€25VAT included0€0