Birds of a Feather
Time & Location
About the Event
February is the month of love in many cultures and what I learned over the years is that your soulmate can be anything, from your spouse to your best friend, to even your pet growing up.
So why not celebrate love in all shapes and sizes by honoring birds of the same feathers, that flock together?
Because you, as well as 'your person', deserve to celebrate together the 14th of February, I decided that for every ticket you buy, you will get a free one. After you buy the first ticket, you will receive a promo code that can be used for the second ticket.
So grab your kindred spirit, get your canvas ready, and let's link your wings together.
During this English workshop, you will learn watercolor techniques and tricks. I will show you how to paint this illustration step-by-step and, in the end, I will answer all questions you have regarding the painting process. Don’t worry: you can use what you learn here to paint anything, from landscapes to portraits.
Good to know:
- The workshop is meant for beginners.
- You will need to have the basic materials already prepared for our workshop. You can find a list of what you need here:
- The workshop will be online via Zoom and you will receive access once you book your ticket.
- Make sure you have the sketch I prepared for you already printed out. You can find the sketch here. We will use this for transferring the line drawing to our watercolor paper.
- The workshop will be divided into three parts: introduction (learning about materials and basic techniques) ~ 15min, sketching and painting the birds ~ 2.30h, and Q&A ~ 15min.
Price: 25 EUR
If you are interested in learning how to paint with watercolors in your free time and you want to share your work and support others, you can also join my Facebook group "Watercolor Workshops with Andraws":
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
- Birds of a Feather - ONLINE€25VAT included€25VAT included0€0